UI React Developer
Location: London, United Kingdom (Canary Wharf)
Duration 6-12 months
- Work as part of an Agile delivery team, collaborating with others to understand requirements, analyze and refine stories, design, implement & test solutions.
- Deliver applications and frameworks that are modular, performant, tested, documented and meeting current UI development best practices.
- Build testable software, and the unit & e2e test suites to validate it. Reduce defects in your product and ensure other developers can refactor your code with confidence.
- Build for reuse. Where an existing solution does not exist, write code which is generic, modular, tested, documented and packaged for other developers.
- Mentor and educate junior developers in development best practices. Help create a culture of learning and continuous improvement. Build and participate in the wider UI community.
skills and experience
- Experience building unit & e2e test suites against React applications using Puppeteer/Jest and Enzyme
- Experience with common NPM libraries: ag-grid, axios, moment, lodash
- An understanding of REST principles, websockets, relational databases and associated technologies
- Experience working in an agile team, practicing Scrum, Kanban, XP or SAFe
- A working knowledge of Java platforms (eg. Spring) and how to interact with them from a UI perspective
Slots are limited, interviews are starting in the coming days!
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered send me your CV ASAP. If you know someone that may be interested in this position or considered a good fit please send me their details as soon as you can, so I can get in contact with them.
Job Reference: 000a!12345