Digital User Interface Designer
I am currently looking for a strong Digital User Interface Designer (UI/UX) to join my client’s creative product team in Zurich, Switzerland on a Permanent basis.
About the role
- Design beautiful, intuitive responsive interfaces across all device types.
- Building fast, rapid prototypes in industry standard applications and tools.
- Working hand in hand with creatives, experience architects and SME’s.
- Collaborate with tech teams in agile ways of working.
- 5 years minimum of experience in Digital Design.
- You will have exceptional UI skills, an acute eye for detail with a passion for ensuring the highest standards are met across all devices, channels and touchpoints.
- You should have experience across domains such as Financial Services, Banking, Healthcare, Automotive and manufacturing.
- Experienced in designing high end user interfaces for digital products and services.
- Extensive knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable working with client brand guidelines, pattern librarys and tooling.
- Understanding of typography, colour, layout and motion design principles.
- Bring ideas to life in industry standard design tools.
- Strong domain knowledge of different digital platforms (iOS/Android, Windows/Mac).
- Comfortable working within a fast paced, creative, and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to meet and exceed expectations under tight time lines.
- Strong practical knowledge of UI principles and responsive layout design.
- Designing interfaces across all devices and touchpoints.
- Comfortable working in agile sprint team based engagements.
- Recent portfolio that showcases current UI design examples across desktop and mobile.
My Client Offers
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Great salary and various benefits.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous Great salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂