UX Designer – Finland/Remote
UX Designer – We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join one of Europe’s largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6+ months contract in Finland. Remote work is optional.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
* Have a key role designing self-service Product Portal user interface
* Be part of the experienced and international virtual DevOps team
* Ensure that product development meets the customer requirements and quality standards to stay competitive in the fast-developing technology landscape Who are you? Our ideal candidate has a master’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field. First and foremost, we are looking for enthusiasm towards Full Stack development. We value experience in the following topics:
* Deep knowledge of UX design to optimize usability
* Understanding of portal front end development e.g. React
* Running user testing of applications, software, and websites
* Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
* Developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications
* Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
I would be interested to discuss your plans/expectations and provide further details over a quick phone call. Please send me your updated CV.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment – Interviews taking place soon.
Job Reference: CR/064764
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 6+ months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Contact Name: Tomasz Tung
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Tel: +44(0)2035887781