Vulnerability Management Engineer/ Architect
I am currently looking for a Vulnerability Management Engineer/ Architect to join my client’s team in Prague, Czech on a Permanent basis.
- Well versed with development of vulnerability management tool architecture, deployment, and configuration of vulnerability tools like Qualys.
- Extensive experience in Qualys modules like VM, PC and WAS.
- Experience in vulnerability management tool integration with CMDB and ITSM tools.
- Extensive experience to automate the operational tasks in Qualys like Asset inventory/ Asset group updates, automate password change across authentication records etc. (using bash/python or other programming / scripting languages).
- Vulnerability Management engineering to discover vulnerabilities, script and automate data ingestion, control and remediate platform or accounts issues, outline processes and scripts for operation on how to clean input data, perform imports in the tool, instruct operations etc.
- Good understanding of information security related fields, including security implementation, security operations, and security policy and technology administration.
- Should possess good understanding of assets, threats and vulnerabilities and their correlation in an organization.
- Knowledge of SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls and NIST Vulnerability Database (CVE).
- Must have Qualys Certified Specialist for VM, PC, WAS.
- Must have Certifications like CCNA, CISA, IS0 27001, or CEH
- Strong MS Office, documentation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience on vulnerability prioritization platforms like RiskSense, Kenna, Lumin, VMDR would be a plus.
- Good Understanding of ServiceNow Vulnerability Response module.
- Experience on tools like Stealth Audit.
- Hands on experience in vulnerability patching for Wintel/Linux.
- Hand on experience in tools like SCCM/ BigFix.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Great salary and various benefits
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous Great salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂