Position: WEB ADMINISTRATOR Middleware
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Type of role: Permanent
My Client is looking for a Middleware Engineer with automation and Devops experience in tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Azure DevOps, Jenkins. Applicant should be able to implement end-to-end automation of Azure/AWS platform,Kubernetes/Docker containers and CI/CD. You should also be able to administer, configure and manage middleware platforms like JBoss, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere , IIS and also be able to manage and support services in cloud (Azure/AWS).
- Develop scripts to automate and handle Cloud and on-prem infrastructures using py-thon or other frameworks.
- Responsible for analyzing automation requirements and code development
- Develop automation scripts using Terraform to build out various middleware plat-forms and Cloud native services on AWS and Azure
- Automate Cloud provisioning using AWS CFT, Azure ARM templates, Terraform
- Develop Chef cookbooks to provision JBoss, Tomcat, IIS and other application soft-ware’s
- Administer, configure and support JBoss EAP, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Elastic Search, IIS,
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, SiteMinder, DNS, Networking, Load bal-ancers and security principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working on AWS and Azure Cloud.
- Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows server operating systems
- Experience in designing and implementing infrastructure as code using Terraform
- 3+ years of experience with knowledge and understanding of infrastructure as code, infrastructure automation, DevOps and Cloud.
“If you’re interested or looking for your next opportunity, send me your CV now as I have limited interview slots available!”
Job Skill: Azure DevOps, Azure/AWS platform, CI/ CD, CloudFormation, IBM WebSphere, IIS ., JBoss, Jenkins, Kubernetes/Docker, Terraform, Tomcat