Windows 10 Project manager –
The Windows 10 Project Manager will be responsible for the migration between enterprise end user to Windows 10/Office 365, who will be directly managing the Windows 10 project.
Functional and IT skills required for the position as a Windows 10 Project manager.
* Experience in leading the development, engineering and deployment of technology solutions is required with a firm understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
* Experience in Microsoft Intune and/or other MDT environments
* The role collaborates to define scope, requirements, project governance, design, testing, timeline, and budget, and adheres to company standards.
* The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved.
* The position may lead/and or direct the work of others.
* Serves as the project manager to migrate the end user facing desktop endpoints to Windows 10/Office 365
* Defines, leads, and manages all aspects of the project, scope, budget, financial forecasting, scheduling, resources, and quality control of work products following company’s PMO standards and governance guidelines and project management best practices.
* Develops and implements templates and standards for project deliverables and work products.
Languages required: [French & Dutch]
Location: Remote with the occasional meeting in Brussels
Starting date: 2/1/2022
Duration of the project: 12 months – Extendable
Start date : ASAP
Pay rate : Market Rate
Job Reference: CR/054335
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: IT
Job Skill: Project Management, Windows 7-10
Contact Name: Harrique Boakye
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tel: +44 (0) 203 588 7783