I'm looking for a Workday Analyst to join a long term project in London for an End User client in the Financials sector.
This organisation has an excellent bonus' and benefits scheme as well as one of the best pension schemes.
Ideally looking for somebody with a Technical background with 4+ years Workday support experience as well as past experience engaging in other HR & IT project roles.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Day to day Workday support & enhancements
- Organisational structure and re-organisation projects
- Data interfacing EIB
- Management Information reporting for support and business divisions
- Support for project initiatives around Workday enhancement
- Support for upgrade cycles in Workday
- In depth Workday Core knowledge
- Experience delivering reporting and analysis. Ideally within financial services
- Four Years Workday experience
- Demonstrable advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
o Excel VBA advantageous but not essential
- Data management experience
- Strong numerical ability
- Investigative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- The ability to work effectively in a strongly collegiate firm culture
- Strong personal organisation and the ability to work on own initiative will be critical
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Build and develop strong client relationships
Please get in touch ASAP for interviews this week!