Z/OS Systems Programmer
One of my market leading clients is looking for a strong Z/OS Systems Programmer to join their team in Gothenburg, Sweden on a Permanent basis.
About the job:
- You will become a member of the global Rollout & Operating team.
- You will be assigned various tasks, both run-time and one time supporting shared services for customers like Volvo, VCC etc. for technical activities related to your expertise.
- Planning software system upgrades and changes in configuration.
- Training system operators and application programmers and automating operations.
- Running installation jobs and scripts and performing installation-specific customization tasks.
- Performing maintenance on a z/OS system and Coordinating activities on a z/OS system.
- Performing D/R tests and Run-time operations.
- Investigating performance problems.
- Experience in Installing, maintaining and monitoring z/OS systems and products for performance enhancements.
- Review, analyze, and resolve problems.
- Read, interpret and implement established specifications.
- Read and interpret technical and business information.
- Apply problem-solving skills sufficient to independently perform fault isolation and initiate corrective action.
- Ability to spot unresolved software anomalies and report to the team leader and the appropriate vendor.
- Ability to work in a structured way with objectives given by a remote team leader.
- Experience in Programming: REXX, Cobol, Assembler.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Competitive salary and various benefits.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂